Restoration. How about a whole weekend of it? For your heart, mind, and body. The root meaning of the word restore is…
- To bring back (a previous right, practice, custom, or situation); reinstate.
- To return (someone or something) to a former condition, place, or position.
- To repair or renovate (a building, work of art, vehicle, etc.) so as to return it to its original condition and purpose.
- To give (something previously stolen, taken away, or lost) back to the original owner or recipient.
At a Jacob Retreat…
- You will be guided to a place of spiritual equilibrium in your relationship with God
- You will be encouraged to return to your first Love (Jesus)
- You will be in a place where healing can take place; where God can make needed repairs and renovations to your soul
- And whatever this world or the enemy of your soul has stolen or taken away, you will be in a position for God to give it back to you
Restoration is not always easy, but it's worth it. Your heart is worth it. You are worth it.
Proverbs 4:23 – "So above all, guard the affections of your heart, for they affect all that you are. Pay attention to the welfare of your innermost being, for from there flows the wellspring of life" (The Passion Translation).
What to expect? Well, here are a few things you will experience…
- Time with others – invigorating spiritual discussions, meals, our famous Saturday night film and discussion, worship and prayer
- Time alone – silence and solitude, physical rest, soul rest
- Time with God – paying attention to the welfare of your innermost being
We invite you to take the dive! You won’t regret it.